Monday, April 7, 2008

OH Crap

A-Attached or Single? In homes I prefur Detached

B-Best Friend? A.S.S.

C-Cake or Pie? Jaffa cakes

D-Day of Choice? Monday when i take the day off work, otherwise saturday

E-Essential Item? Herbal Essences? No I would have to say Condoms.

F-Favorite Color? Red

G-Gummy bears or worms? . Bear aren't gummie but worms are.

H-Hometown? Shattrath City, Outlands

I-Favorite Indulgence? Beef Jerky

J-January or July? December

K-Kids? only at the nights and weekends really

L-Life isn't complete without? HP, XP, Mana, Energy, Rage.

M-Marriage date? I like to date but I am married, so I get to date when the kids are watched by somebody else.

N-Number of brothers and sister? Brothers none, Sister 1

O-Oranges or apples? cadbury's chocolate orange

P-Phobia or fears? Soap, flying and snakes.. Snakes on a Plane (soap) lol just flying really.

Q-Quote? Not all Super Heroes have capes, Some wear Kevlar.

R-Reason to smile? alts and levels

S-Season of choice? don't matter since I hide in the basement most of the time, but winter so I don't have much housework outside to do.

T-Tag 3 people: tag your it, tag your it, and tag your it too. if you are reading this and you haven't done this one then you are it.

U-Unknown facts about me? I have had my left nipple pierced.

V-Vegetable? potatos

W-Worst habit? I have a habit of talking about nothing but World of Warcraft.

X-X-ray or ultrasound? Neither please, I do think I have more X-rays, once a year at my dentist

Y-Your favorite food? Pepsi, Steak and potatos

Z-Zodiac sign? sagittarius/capricorn my birthday is on the cusp. meaning I get to have both

2 comments:

Nat said...

I love your best friend response, and yes, I know what the initials are! Still funny

Unknown said...

:) ....honey, I think your blog is being underused... by YOU! ROFL